The second Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Online Challenge takes place in Japan on March 15th, 2020, and Nintendo has shared the rules for this event today. Check out the details below.
- tournament score starts from 15,000 and will increase or decrease depending on the outcome of the match
- matches will be 1-on-1 rules, with each player having 2 stock
- fights will be 4 minutes in length, FS Meter and Items are both ON, with Stages set to Random
- the top 10 players will be sent a certificate with the top 8 will to invited to compete in the finals in Tokyo on April 5th, 2020
- the finals will be broadcast on YouTube Live and OPENREC.tv