One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 has launched in Japan, and the debut sales don't give much hope for success. The series has been on a decline in sales since the first Pirate Warriors launched, and things continue to drop. It appears the 5-year break between Pirate Warriors 3 and 4 didn't help out. Check out sales details on One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 below.
- sold 137,569 units at retail
- PS4 version sold 75,998 units, and the Switch version sold 61,571 units
- the Switch debut is the highest debut Pirate Warriors has seen on a portable platform
- the Switch version outsold the debuts for the Vita versions of One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 and Pirate Warriors 3
- the first Pirate Warriors game sold 627,214 units on the PlayStation 3 at launch
- Pirate Warriors 2 was released a year later and debuted at 269,035 units on the PS3 at launch
- Pirate Warriors 3 released in 2015, and sold a combined total of 119,199 units across PS3 and PS4 at launch