The UK software sales for the week ending May 30th, 2020 have come in, and Nintendo has scored yet another #1. Check out the top 10 below.
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition has rushed straight to the top of the charts for the week, showing that the UK is definitely into the RPG side of things. It's worth pointing out that Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition debuted slightly below Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but that game launched during the Christmas season, and today's data doesn't factor in digital sales. More importantly, this version managed to double the sales of the original Xenoblade Chronicles.
As for the rest of the charts, there's some other interesting details to point out. Check out a summary of sales data below.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons fell to #2, and saw sales drop 50% week-on-week
- Borderlands Legendary Collection reached #18
- BioShock: The Collection debuted at #22
- there was just over a 100 unit difference between the two games
- Mario Kart 8: Deluxe dropped from #2 to #12 after sales fell 63% week-on-week