The final numbers for TV spend in July 2020 have come in, and Nintendo takes second place overall. Check out the rundown of their data below.
- estimated spend of $2.9 million on 15 commercials that ran over 2,600 times
- the ads generated 248.7 million TV ad impressions
- the spot with the biggest spend (est. $1.5 million) was “Put the World Back in One Piece,” for Paper Mario: The Origami King
- Nick, Cartoon Network, and Teen Nick were the three networks scoring the biggest outlays
- top shows included SpongeBob SquarePants, The Loud House, and Teen Titans Go!