Crysis has been updated to Version 1.4 on Switch. Check out the full patch notes below.
- Improvements made to Audio.
- Improvements made to game Performance.
- Fixed multiple game crashes.
- Fixed a bug where a huge alien structure was floating mid-air at the beach.
- Fixed an issue that caused Gyroscope aiming to get stuck sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where the Audio synchronization during cutscenes was broken, after attaching/de-attaching joy-cons.
- Fixed an issue that caused NPC faces to be too dark during several cutscenes.
- Fixed an issue where some distant vegetation was glitching while using binoculars.
- Fixed issues with Psycho's mouth movements while other NPC speaks. (Recovery-village)
- Fixed a bug where occasionally the carrier's elevator could not be activated during the main objective. (Fleet - Reckoning)
- Fixed sound attenuation issues working inside building, even when they have been destroyed.
- Fixed a bug where corpses appeared dark after being thrown.
- Fixed a bug where General Kyong teleported with graphical artifacts. (Mine - Awakening)
- Fixed a bug where the HUD did not reload immediately after skipping the cutscene with General Kyong.
- Fixed wrong timing of the video played during the videoconference cutscene. (Rescue - Relic)
- Fixed an issue where broken glass would disappear, if player broke another glass. (Exodus - Sphere)
- Fixed a bug where VOs and subtitles were missing during dialogues with Psycho. (Reckoning-fleet)