Some new details on Pokemon Sword and Shield's Crown Tundra DLC were shared on the Pokenchi variety show in Japan. In particular, the event focused on the DLC's Dynamax Adventures. You can check out a recap of the info below.
- to get to the Legendary Pokémon, you have to face off against 3 Dynamax Pokémon beforehand
- after defeating them, you have a choice on which way to go before finally getting to the final Pokémon
- damage received from the previous stages carries over, so PP and HP lost adds up
- you can find characters and berries on the paths for healing
- you will get a guaranteed capture of the Legendary Pokémon you face, but you can only capture one