Want a heads up on what Ninjala's third season has to offer? Give the trailer above a watch, then read the full rundown below!
● The Croissant Arena is a French-inspired stage that features the new Drone Monitor, which lets players locate where the Drones will spawn.
● Two new Hammer weapons are introduced alongside a new Gum Ninjutsu, Special, and Gum Shoot.
○ The Baiting Shark Gum Ninjutsu traps enemy players via an unassuming scroll placed on the ground. When another player comes near, a shark jumps out and attacks them.
○ The Full-Throttle Field Special deploys a health regenerating barrier to help protect and heal a wounded Ninja.
○ The Gum Laser Gum Shoot fires a laser in a straight line and burns anything between you and the end of the beam.
● Spectator Mode allows players to watch Battle Royale and Team Battle matches by switching between either an overhead camera or different player POVs.
Along with the free content, Story Mode Chapter 2 will be available for purchase for EUR €9.99. This second chapter follows Berecca and her quest to uncover the truth behind her father’s death. Players who complete the latest story mode chapter will earn special items for their Avatar, and additional items can be unlocked by players who achieve a Gold Rank on each section of the story. Additionally, to commemorate the launch of Season 3, Story Mode Chapter 1 will be on sale at a special price of EUR €0.99 until November 3.