ColourPop is a cosmetics line that has teamed up with the likes of Disney in the past, and now they're turning their attention to the world of Nintendo. The company has revealed a special Animal Crossing collaboration, and it launches Jan. 28th, 2021.
The product lineup includes four palettes, three mini duo lip tint sets, two blush powders, and glitter and shadow accents. Characters like Tom Nook, Isabelle, the Able Sisters, and villagers Goldie, Rosie, Bunnie, and more will appear on the packaging for each item. You can get a more specific breakdown of the items below.
- Bellionaire Glitterally Obsessed
- Balloon Pop Super Shock Shadow
- Palettes: What a Hoot, 5 Star Island, Labelle of the Ball, Nook Inc.
- Just A Tint (Lip Tint Duos): Fruit Basket (apple and cherry), Fruit Roots (orange and peach), and Pick of the Bunch (pear and coconut).
- Garden Wagon Blush Set: Flower Power (pink cosmos) and Flower Tender (orange windflower)
This lineup launches online on Jan. 28th, 2021, and then will be stocked Ulta Beauty stores starting on Feb. 14th, 2021.