Square-Enix details extra content for Octopath Traveler: Champions of the Continent, says another console installment will "take a bit more time"
A new feature for Octopath Traveler: Champions of the Continent popped up in this week's Famitsu, and Square-Enix shared a few new tidbits on what players can expect. Check out the summary below.
- there will be new stories added to the game, and the goal is to add one every one-to-two months
- the team has thought of stories to add for the next two years
- new travelers will be added as well, and at a quicker pace
- the personal stories of the 64 travelers won’t have any differences in length
- the development of an Octopath Traveler for consoles is going to take a bit more time
- the team would be glad if all fans of console games also look forward to Bravely Default II