Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection coming to Switch June 1st, 2023
Embark on a new odyssey
Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection has been announced for the Nintendo Switch during today’s Nintendo Direct. It includes the first three Etrian Odyssey games remastered. This game will be available June 1st, 2023, and the three games will also be available separately. Pre-orders begin today.
Explore the rich beginnings of this RPG franchise with remasters of three timeless adventures that inspire players to go on a journey of discovery, mapping deep dungeons, and building customized parties for exploring and engaging in tactical combat. Play as the leader of a guild of adventurers, searching for rare treasures and secrets within the depths of a vast, sprawling labyrinth. Traverse and draw a map of the environment while encountering enemies large and small in turn-based combat, then return to town to rest, sell materials for better equipment, and manage your party, selecting from a collection of heroes to build the right team for the job.
Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection Features:
- Survive a vast, labyrinthian forest on the edge of a peaceful village in Etrian Odyssey HD, journey to a floating castle in the sky in Etrian Odyssey II HD, and be transported to an oceanic paradise and rumors of a drowned city in Etrian Odyssey III HD.
- Touch screen mapping functionality for the Nintendo Switch™: Plot your progress through the labyrinth, drawing walls and placing icons to note special events and resources
- Newly remastered graphics, remastered soundtrack and quality of life improvements including difficulty selection and save slots
- Easy access to the Monstrous Codex, quest log and skill tree
- Maximize your adventuring by optimizing your party, choose the character classes that work for your playstyle