Annalynn has been updated to Version 1.6.2 on the Nintendo Switch. This update adds support for screen rotation on the Switch, as well as a number of fixes for bugs and glitches. See below for the full patch notes.
- Fixed a glitch where you could sometimes clip through the ceiling when jumping into them
- Fixed an exploit with being able to go through some ceilings via ropes
- Fixed the minecart bonus levels not showing up anymore after the first loop
- Fixed the points for hitting a snake with a pickaxe displaying 250, when the player was actually receiving 500 points
- Snakes hit with a pickaxe will stay knocked off for longer
- Made some other tweaks to a few cheats/easter eggs
- Added support for rotating the screen either clockwise or counter-clockwise in TATE mode
- Fixed Anton’s death animation playing while the game is paused
- Fixed the extra life bonus item not using Anton’s life graphic when playing as him
- Fixed Anton using Annalynn’s sprites in the minecart levels when the 2016 mode cheat is active
- Fixed Anton’s mini sprite being set to the heartbeet when changing characters in 2016 mode
- Fixed the game glitching out when watching the attract mode as Anton
- The “No Continues” achievement is currently broken. Another update is on the way to fix this.