Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival has received a new update (1.2.0), check out the full patch notes below.
- “Auto” has been enabled as an option for two-player offline play in Taiko Mode.
- A display window for “This Month’s Ranking Rewards” has been added to the Online Ranked Match section.
- The player’s current consecutive wins record has been added to the Online Ranked Match results display screen.
- When the network communication was lost or compromised, or when sleep mode was initiated while the “Communication in progress” status was displayed on the loading screen, the loading process would occasionally take longer or stop altogether. This issue has been fixed.
- Issues affecting DON-chan’s movements while playing have been fixed.
- The following issues regarding the Extra Extreme difficulty level of “Gurenge” have been fixed:
- The gauge did not fill up when playing this song in the “Great Drum Toy War”.
- When using Concierge Mode without selecting a section, the song would start from section 5.
- The music score for “Funiculi, Funicula” has been corrected.
- The transition between different sections of the song “Colorful Voice” did not always work properly in the Extra Extreme difficulty when using Concierge Mode. This issue has been fixed.
- When a significant number of toys were deployed in the “Great Drum Toy War”, the game would occasionally suffer from a processing lag. This issue has been fixed.
- Motion control sensitivity has been adjusted for Players 2, 3 and 4 in the “DON-chan Band” mode.
- Touch drums were displayed during Taiko Mode when using TV Mode. This issue has been fixed.
- Other adjustments have been made to improve control stability and usability.
Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival is available now on Nintendo Switch.