JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R has been updated to Version 1.3. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
Additional Attacks on Downed Opponents
The amount of damage when attacking a downed opponent has been adjusted (reduced). To correct the difference in damage from consecutive moves between characters with and without Additional Attacks on Downed Opponents. If the hit is made to hit a character who is not down, the damage will be the same as before.
When avoiding traps with Stylish Guard, some command moves remained in effect, so they have been changed to disappear.
- Old Joseph Joestar: Coal Tar(↓↙← + ATK)
- Pet Shop: Screech!(↓↘→ + ATK)
- Kosaku Kawajiri: This pebble is a bomb!!(↓↓ + ATK) *Explosions will occur.
- Trish Una: I’ve turned it soft!(↓↓ + ATK)
- Gyro Zeppelli: Scan(↓↘→ + Style button)
To adjust battle balance, the effects of the following command moves have been adjusted so that when they are avoided with the Stylish Guard, the effects of the following command moves disappear.
Some Characters Dodge
The activation time for dodge has been standardized for all characters.
- Pet Shop
- Hol Horse
- Giorno Giovanna (while Golden Wind Requiem)
- Gyro Zeppeli (while Mounted)
- Diego Brando (while Mounted)
To adjust battle balance, the length of the Stylish Guard has been changed for the following characters.
- Changed the internal processing of Specials which revive by consuming HH gauge. To correct a bug that caused inability to progress.
- Changed handling of Bind skills that hit while landing on the ground from the air. To correct a bug that caused the same behavior as a hit while landing on the ground.