A new update for Dragon Ball: The Breakers has been released. We don’t know the version number, but we do have patch notes. You can read the details on this update in full below.
Breakdown of Adjustments
We have made a number of adjustments to the game’s balance based on the current state of the game.
The main areas of adjustment are as follows:
Multiple battle parameters were adjusted to decrease the odds of the Raider being defeated.
Several adjustments were made to make fighting during Defense Phase easier in order to prevent the Raider from being unable to react and subsequently losing a match when being surrounded by and fighting against multiple Survivors
Changed the time in various systems in order to adjust the rate at which each match progresses, since the Survivors’ speed increases while they level up during a match.
◆ Adjustments to Raider’s Close-Range Attacks
The Raider’s Rush Damage has been adjusted to be roughly equal at each level. Instead of concentrating the damage value in the final stage, the Raider’s Rush Damage has been adjusted so that the damage value from each attack increases starting from the first attack. ⇒ The Raider’s Rush will be cancelled by attacks and skills used by Survivors
This will involve adjustments, starting with increasing the number of cases that appear after the early part of a match.
◆ Adjustments to Raider’s Ki Blasts
Made it easier to hit targets with Ki Blasts after evolution level 2. The damage was also adjusted in accordance with different attacks’ damage efficiency and characteristics.
◆ Adjustments to Raider’s Super Attacks
Lowered the cooldown time for each Raider’s evolution level 4 Super Attacks (excluding Ultimate Super Attacks)
Made it easier to hit targets with the following Super Attacks from each Raider:
- Cell Level 3: Gravity Impact
- Cell Level 4: All Clear
- Frieza Level 1: Death Wave
- Frieza Level 3: Crazy Finger Shot
- Frieza Level 4: Death Slash
- Buu Level 1: Crush Launcher
- Buu Level 2: Innocence Cannon
- Buu Level 4: Vanishing Ball
◆ Other Adjustments to Raiders
- Increased the movement speed bonus that occurs when a Survivor is in the middle of the screen while the Raider is locked on to them
- When a Raider is already receiving a close-ranged attack, reduced the damage taken by the Raider if another Survivor with a low Change Level executes a close-ranged attack at the same time
- Reduced the amount of time a Raider’s movement is restricted when survivors use skills designed to impede movement repeatedly.
◆ Other Adjustments to Survivors
- Increased the amount of Change Power needed for Change Level 3
- Decreased the amount that the Survivor’s attack power will multiply when they reach Ultimate Dragon Change (Change Level 4)
◆ Other Adjustments
- Increased the amount of time needed to install a power key.
- Decreased the default speed at which the startup system’s gauge fills up.
- Decreased the speed bonus for the startup system gauge.
- Increased the speed at which the startup system’s destruction gauge fills up.
- Decreased the rate at which the startup system’s destruction gauge lowers over time.