Nintendo and Intelligent Systems are back with another look at Fire Emblem Engage, and today gives us details on Celica; we already have seen her description here, but today gives a deeper look into the benefits you get when you equip Celica’s Emblem Ring, check out the skills and abilities below (via Perfectly Nintendo).
Emblem of Echoes
- Sync Skill: Holy Stance. When using that skill, part of the damage dealt to Corrupted enemies is “returned” to the unit (= healing).
- Engage Weapon: Seraphim. Unleashes a powerful attack that deals extra damage to Corrupted enemies.
- Engage Skill: Echo. Splits magic attacks in two, allowing you to hit two different enemies at once. While damage is indeed halved, this is pretty handy as it allows you to dispatch two enemies with few HP left in a single turn!
- Engage Attack: Warp Ragnarok. Allows you to teleport to a distant enemy (that you normally couldn’t reach during your turn) and unleash a powerful magic attack. Warp Ragnarok allows you to travel great distances while ignoring terrain effects, making it extra useful when you need to go rescue a Unit in trouble! Also, when a Unit with the “Flier” Fighting Style equips Celica’s Ring, they can teleport 5 spaces further than other Units when using Warp Ragnarok!
One day, enemies known as the Corrupted suddenly start appearing all across the Continent of Elyos. Apparently, their apparition is one of the signs that the resurrection of the Fell Dragon is imminent.
Two Fighting, Magic and Flier detailed
- Magic: Units with that Fighting Style will be able to ignore terrain effects when using Magic to attack enemies. For example, if an enemy is hiding in some bushes, you will be able to attack them from afar without having to worry about your attack missing them.
- Flier: Units with that Fighting Style can fly, which allows them to ignore the movement restrictions of certain types of Terrain (like bushes or sand). It also allows them to move through Terrain that is normally inaccessible to Units, like rivers. But while Units with that Fighting Style enjoy great mobility, they are also extremely weak against weapons with a bonus effect against Fliers, like Bows.