Dragon Quest Treasures producer talks game length and the future of the Monsters series
Plenty to do and see
Dragon Quest Treasures comes to Switch on December 9th, 2022, and just a couple of days ahead of that launch, we have some fresh details on the game to share.
The latest issue of Famitsu features an interview with Dragon Quest Treasures producer Taichi Inuzuka, and they opened up on some specifics for the title. In particular, we hear about the game’s length, and how Treasures impacts the future of the Dragon Quest Monsters series. You can read the bullet point details below.
- Dragon Quest Treasures is indeed inspired by the Monsters series
- the release of Treasures doesn’t mean the Monsters series will disappear
- Inuzaka wanted to do something different after the release of DQM: Joker 3
- the main story in Treasures takes roughly 30 hours
- 100% completion will take around 100 hours