Any relation to Babs and Buster?
Princess Farmer, a match-3/visual novel, has just landed on Switch. The game is priced at $15, and you can read full details in the press release below.
It was just an ordinary farmer when one day she woke up under the Gaia Tree. Now through the magic of Mother Gaia, she can hoist up whole rows of veggies with ease to make matches and smash obstacles by herself, in co-op, or even with an AI companion! Play through this charming story meets match-3, meeting adorable characters and creatures along the way.
- A charming story of uncovering the mysterious happenings within the woods
- A host of loveable characters to interact and build relationships with
- Innovative match-3 gameplay emphasizing strategic stack management and reaction-based character movement
- Local co-op for fun with a friend
- Beautiful unlockable hare dyes and outfits
- Cute and colorful retro visuals
- A vibrant, bubbly and catching soundtrack consisting of a blend of chiptunes with lo-fi by Astra for your listening pleasure.