Blade Assault set for March 31st, 2023 Switch release, Launch Edition pre-orders open
Slicing up Switch in March
PM Studios originally announced that Blade Assault, the action-packed 2D side-scrolling cyberpunk rogue-lite from Team Suneat, would head to Switch on Sept. 30th, 2022. Unfortunately, the game didn’t end up meeting that date, but now a new one is locked in. You can look forward to the game arriving on Switch come March 31st, 2023.
After the devastating Red Stone War, the world is divided into three regions: the mutant infested outside grounds, the Undercity where people have fled to seek refuge from mutants, and the sky city Esperanza where the rich and powerful rule over the world. Fight against the corrupt military of Esperanza as part of the resistance force of the Undercity. Bring the corrupt to justice by becoming stronger and fighting alongside your trusty comrades.
The console version of Blade Assault will feature all of the great content previously released for the PC version. This includes:
- Three playable characters, each with their own unique play style and signature weapons
- Enhanced weapons to turn them into beasts capable of shredding through the world’s monsters 200 different items from Cores to Gears
- Battle your way through seven challenging bosses
- Use the Friendship System to develop relationships and earn rewards from NPCs
- Complete the game to unlock the Assault Level – test your might against endless waves of hard-mode enemies
Preorder now to receive the Launch Edition, complete with a stunning postcard and sticker sheet while supplies last! The physical game will be available at major retailers.