The Spirit and the Mouse has been updated to Ver. 1.2b. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Added option for crouch hold/toggle. (Settings > Game)
- Added option for high contrast mode. (Settings > Game)
- Added option for disabling camera auto rotation. (Settings > Game)
- Added option for turning on closed caption (Settings > Audio)
- Added new rebind option for new control: Autorun. Press the button to toggle autorun. (Settings > Game)
- Added ability to pause cutscenes (using the Start/Esc button during a cutscene)
- Added a cheat to toggle “Popcorn mode”, activated by a combination of Squeaks and shocks….
- Major: Fixed Crash happening when trying to exit Kicry’s area after starting their minigame.
- Major: Fixed softlock happening if player completed Kiscribe while Kiclumsy was started, and quit the game directly after.
- Fixed typo and grammar errors in french
- Fixed brightness option not working correctly
- Improved collision in East Stairs back alley
- Fixed multiple holes in geometry
- Slightly move Kisenior to prevent player from being stuck
- Adjust collision to prevent player from getting stuck in gutter near Kisprint in East
- Autorun can be triggered while running
- Kidive help sparks don’t disappear until current request is validated
- Various minor fixes
- Map pin for the secret dressing room in South Square is always visible
- Kidive (North) and Kisprint (West) have dynamic difficulty. Kidive will show sparkles on the right object after 2 fails. Kisprint minigame in west gets easier the more you fail
- Vibrate controller when changing the rumble setting on/off