An update is available now for The Knight Witch. You can see patch notes for this update below.
- Fixed crash when changing language.
- Fixed crash when interacting with an NPC after changing language.
- Fixed FPS drop when controller gets disconnected in the loading screen.
- Fixed game hard lock resulting from disconnecting the controller in the Controls menu.
- Fixed issues when binding spells or the Action/Talk button to L3 and/or R3.
- Fixed issue with missing controller re-mapping functionality.
- Fixed bug where player can ignore collision and get stuck in the wall in Giga Tree.
- Fixed bug allowing player to leave the limits of the Hextinction battle.
- Fixed bug where Rayne would spawn after death with an incomplete animation.
- Fixed black screen sometimes present during the ambush’s banner.
- Fixed bug which freezes weapon durability counter.
- Fixed bug where ‘Laser Gun’ spell wouldn’t fire when pointed towards an open door.
- Fixed spawning circles not being centered on the spawning location.
- Fixed issues arising from interacting with a beacon after using a timer spell.
- Fixed bug where forge popcorns don’t explode when using ‘Ray of Death’ spell.
- Fixed collision not being properly implemented for the door asset in Giga Tree.
- Fixed turrets lacking collision with the player in Giga Tree.
- Fixed bug stopping player from toggling options while changing languages.
- Fixed issues with warning text appearing overlapped when trying to buy items in shop without the proper number of shards.
- Fixed bug where character name and avatar don’t correspond during dialogue.
- Fixed several localization typos and mistranslations.