Open-world deckbuilder 'Moonstone Island' hits Switch in 2023
Studio Supersoft has just revealed plans to bring their open-world deckbuilder Moonstone Island to the Switch in 2023.
Following your village’s tradition for Alchemy training, you’ve moved out to spend a year away from home. Armed with simple tools, Alchemical recipes, and the ability to tame nature spirits, you set out to start your new life. Can you create a home and bring prosperity back to the Moonstone islands?
With 120+ islands to explore, Moonstone Island will provide plenty of content to enjoy. Read even more details about the title below.
- Travel by balloon, broom, or glider to the outer edges of the world to identify the source of the Creeping Dark
- Discover and explore procedural dungeons to earn upgrades and rewards
Build a home
- Explore the various biomes and set up your new home on any of the 120+ islands in this procedurally generated world
- Pick up your home or simply build another anywhere in the world
- Meet the locals, become a member of the community, and, just maybe, fall in love
- Tame and befriend wild spirits to fight alongside you
- Learn to utilize, upgrade, and optimize your Spirit’s decks
- Keep spirits on your farm to produce valuable resources
- Grow crops and flowers to brew potions for battle
- Turn overgrown islands into thriving farms
Craft & Create
- Use the crops you grow to brew custom potions for battle
- Craft dozens of items and vehicles to customize your home and access the most distant edges of the world