NieR:Automata pop-up shop set for Loft stores in Japan
More goodies only for Japan
NieR:Automata fans in Japan will have yet another opportunity to snag some exclusive merch, as a new set of pop-up shops is right around the corner.
Square Enix has announced that a series of NieR:Automata pop-up shops are set for Loft locations in Japan. These shops will offer items with a ‘Relax Time’ theme, which will showcase 2B and 9S in relaxing situations. Merch to be available includes acrylic stands, keychains, pin badges, plastic file folder, bookmarks, bags, T-shirts, hoodies, cushions, and ashtrays.
The dates and locations of these NieR:Automata pop-up shops are as follows:
- Sakae Loft in Nagoya, from March 17, 2023 to April 9, 2023.
- Shibuya Loft in Tokyo, from March 21, 2023 to April 10, 2023.
- Sendai Loft, from April 18, 2023 to May 7, 2023.
- Umeda Loft in Osaka, from April 21, 2023 to May 8, 2023.
- Yokohama Loft, from May 16, 2023 to June 4, 2023.
- Tenjin Loft in Fukuoka, from May 18, 2023 to June 4, 2023.