Minecraft has been updated to Ver. 1.19.70. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
The latest Minecraft update has arrived! This release brings several quality of life improvements to the game, changes to horse breeding, plus early versions of Archaeology and the Sniffer as new experimental features from the upcoming 1.20 update. Let’s see what’s inside!
- Fixed multiple crashes that could occur during gameplay
- When breeding horses, the baby horse now has a chance of being better than its parents in speed, jump strength, and health
- Improvements to player emotes
- Take an early look at archaeology and the sniffer mob with experimental features
- Fixes to over 30 community-reported issues