Metal Max, METAL MAX!
PQube and Kadokawa Games have announced that the vehicle-combat role playing game ‘Metal Max Xeno: Reborn’ is coming Switch on June 10th, 2022. This title saw release in Japan back in September 2020.
Metal Max Xeno: Reborn takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where humans are endangered, and machines roam the wasteland. A JRPG with a blend of turn-based and real-time combat, Metal Max Xeno: Reborn puts the emphasis on battle between tanks and other armored vehicles.
Funstock is offering physical versions of the game, with both a standard and limited edition available. The limited edition includes the following items.
- Nintendo Switch or PlayStation 4 Physical Game
- Set of Three Enamel Pin Badges with Branded Box
- Set of Four Artcards (A6 size)
- Collector’s Edition Box
Just 500 copies of the limited edition will be available, so if you want to secure that version, you better do so today!
As for more details on Metal Max Xeno: Reborn in general, check out the bullet points below.
- Explore the expansive wastes of Tokyo Bay - Freely explore a vast world on foot or mounted in your combat vehicle
- Team up with two new characters - beloved battle dog, Pochi, and artificial-human navigator Po-M as you venture out to unite the remaining survivors
- Hunt down high value targets with over 30 boss fights to claim valuable rewards
- A reimagining of Metal Max Xeno (2018), the latest game in the classic Japanese series, ‘Metal Max’
- Fully redeveloped with a brand new game engine and a complete graphical overhaul, with redesigned characters, enemies and environments.