Witch on the Holy Night hits Switch in Japan in December 2022
A night you'll never forget
As previously announced, the visual novel Witch on the Holy Night is heading to Switch. We only know of a Japanese release at this time, and today we’ve learned that the game will launch sometime in December of 2022. The good news is that this title will support English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese, making it perfect for an import.
This will be a high-definition, fully voiced version of the April 2012-released PC visual novel. The new voice cast is as follows.
- Aoko Aozaki (voiced by Haruka Tomatsu)
- Alice Kuonji (voiced by Kana Hanazawa)
- Soujuurou Shizuki (voiced by Yuusuke Kobayashi)
- Kojika Kumari (voiced by Chika Anzai)
- Tobimaru Tsukiji (voiced by Toshinari Fukamachi)
- Housuke Kinomi (voiced by Shohei Kajikawa)