Dauntless is being updated to Version 1.14.0 on April 27th, 2023. You can see the patch notes for this upcoming update below.
New to Dauntless
Gauntlet Season 4
- Gauntlet Season 4 arrives with a myriad of levels, complete with new and returning modifiers. Toxic Shields is a brand-new modifier which causes you to lose the equivalent in health whenever you gain shields.
- Gauntlet cycles are now 16 levels instead of 20. This means that the rewards you earn every 5 levels will not be distributed on the same set of encounters every cycle.
- Earn new weapon trackers from the Research Lab, and climb the Gauntlet leaderboard to secure brand-new exclusive titles this season, such as Elemental Conqueror, Elemental Scion, and more!
Three new themed cells are available in the Research Lab this season.
- Impulse: Gain 10% increased movement speed. Critical hit damage is increased by a percentage for every percentage of increased movement speed, benefitting from up to 50% increased movement speed.
- Inertia: While sprinting, build up to a percentage of increased critical chance over 4 seconds. This critical chance lasts for 2 seconds or until critical damage is dealt.
- Conservation: Losing bonus movement speed grants an increasing number of shields for every 5% movement speed lost. This effect cannot happen more than once every 2 seconds.
If you haven’t gotten the Earth, Water, and Fire cells from Season 3, you can use your leftover crests from Season 3 for a guaranteed +1 cell from the Last Chance tab of the Research Lab. After two weeks, the Season 3 cells will no longer be available for direct redemption. They will only appear in random core drops thereafter.
Hunt Passes: Orrery Scientists & Shamanic Wisdom
- The Orrery scientists and Krolachi shamans return to the Shattered Isles with battle-ready weapons and mystical armour.
- Unlock the Orrery Scientists cosmetic Hunt Pass to earn state-of-the-art Orrery gear, or harness the wisdom of Krolachi shamans with the mystic rewards in the Shamanic Wisdom cosmetic Hunt Pass.
- The Reward Cache has been refreshed with new items to earn. Collect the new currency of Cache coins and redeem them for the frosty Polar-themed armour set, the Paladin’s armour set, the complete Frostform weapon set, and more!
- Koshai axe and hammer descriptions now correctly reflect that they gain 1 stack of increased damage normally, and 2 stacks when power-surged.
- Alyra weapon icons will no longer remain when changing loadouts.
- Gnasher weapon unique effect will no longer remain active when changing loadouts.
- Serrated Blades will now be removed if Slayers change loadouts while it is active.
- Fixed an issue where the Unshakable modifier was preventing part breaks.
- Fixed an issue where the Vitality modifier was killing Behemoths when parts are wounded instead of broken.