Tray Racers! has been updated to Version 1.0c. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Add some tutorial tooltips to the loading screen.
- Change the countdown in the Camp lobby to start when the majority of players have readied up, rather than all players needing to ready up.
- Optimise load times of Cave biome.
- Fix issues that could cause an infinite load screen – joining a lobby just as it changes state or disconnecting from the internet during the load sequence.
- Fix issue where grind rails would stop working if respawning just before hitting them.
- When voting to end the race the “confirm” dialogue will now time out, rather than waiting for the Host’s input.
- The “Waiting for Players” state now has a timeout so players don’t get stuck waiting at the start line for late joining players to load the race.
- Fix issue that would cause boost particles to appear infinitely when respawning near the Camellos.
- Player Nameplates now display correct capitalisation.
- Fix issue where a lobby had an extremely rare chance of being stuck in the Camp.
- The “Refresh” button in the Weekly Races does not properly attempt to reconnect you to the servers if connection is lost.