I guess this is what a Pokémon tastes like?!
As if there weren’t already a ton of food-related options for Pokémon fans in Japan, yet another option is now available at select Japanese convenience stores.
Japanese convenience store chain Family Mart is now offering three new frappe drinks that are tied to Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. The drinks feature Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly respectively, and they each have their own flavor:
- Sprigatito: Muscat flavor
- Fuecoco: Strawberry banana flavor
- Quaxly: Ramune soda flavor
Along with that, three Family Mart stores in Japan are getting complete Pokémon makeovers to go along with the drink arrivals. The stores getting a revamp are as follows:
- Tokyo: Sunshine West
- Tokyo: Sumida Oshiage Station Store
- Osaka Prefecture: Namba Sennichimae Street