A hotfix has been released for Disney Speedstorm. You can see the patch notes for this hotfix below.
- Normal Activation of the “Hold The Door” Unique Skill will now spawn 1 door instead of 2. Charged Activation will still spawn 2 doors.
- The distance players are teleported by doors in both directions has been reduced by 10%.
- Doors will now disappear after 10 seconds. (Down from 20 seconds)
- The Area of Effect (AOE) of the “Fearsome Roar” Unique Skill has been increased, making it easier to stun rival Racers.
- The shape of the AOE has also been adjusted to make it easier to stun rivals.
- The effect “Fearsome Roar” has on rival Racers has been changed from a long stun to a shorter stun and now has knock back.
- Activating “Fearsome Roar” will now refill Sulley’s Manual Boost Bar whether rival Racers have been stunned or not.
- Additional Manual Boost is now received by Sulley for each rival Racer stunned by “Fearsome Roar”.
UNIQUE SKILLS (FIX LIVE AS OF MAY 5)
- Fixed an issue causing the effects of the Charged Activation of Celia Mae’s Unique Skill “Snake And Shake” to persist for the duration of a race under certain circumstances.
GENERAL (FIXES LIVE ON MAY 16)
- Fixed an issue causing players to sometimes get stuck in an infinite respawn loop after falling off a grind rail on the Toon Village racetrack.
- Fixed various crash instances.
- Various Stability improvements.