Bright days ahead
Publisher rokaplay, in partnership with the developer Cyberwave, has announced that the Kickstarter campaign for their upcoming cozy survival craft game Solarpunk has been a success. The title should see release on Switch at some point in 2024.
Solarpunk is a survival game set on a technically advanced world of floating islands, where you must use sustainable technology to craft a self-sufficient ecosystem. Alone or together with your friends in co-op, you’ll have to use sunlight, wind and water to create an energy system and automate your processes like gathering resources and watering your plants.
Customize your own airship and solar sail your way through the skies to explore distant islands. Construct buildings, grow food, and craft gadgets to create your ideal home in the sky.
- Multiplayer: Play alone or in co-op mode with your friends.
- Building: Gather resources and build your own home in the sky.
- Farming: Grow plants to secure your food supplies.
- Crafting: Craft technical gadgets and automate your processes.
- Energy: Use sunlight, wind and water and create an energy system for your gadgets.
- Airship: Build your own airship and explore distant islands in the sky.
- Game Engine: Unreal Engine 5
There’s still time to add some funding to the Solarpunk Kickstarter, which you can do through this link.