Believe it or not, we’re just 10 days away from Everybody 1-2-Switch!. The game was stealth-announced by Nintendo on Twitter, and now we’ll be playing the game in a week in a half!
Nintendo hasn’t shared too much information on the game, outside of what we’ve already read on the game’s official Nintendo.com page. Thankfully, a few more tidbits have come in by way of the game’s box, which has been spotted at select retailers.
Here’s the few new details that have been gleaned from the game’s packaging.
- the horse’s name is M.C. Horace
- certain games are only available in Joy-Con mode while others are only smartphone mode
- there are 16 games in total
- Joy-Con games support up to 8 players
- smartphone games support up to 100 players