Let's do the Twist!
A new shoot ‘em up originally released on Apple Arcade called Air Twister is making it’s way to Switch November 10th from the developers at YS NET. You can watch the full trailer above and read an overview of the game below.
Soar through the sky battling against invaders in this all-new fantasy endless shooter from legendary game creator, Yu Suzuki. Players will assume the role of Princess Arch fighting back against bizarre invaders to save their planet from destruction. They’ll rain down their homing arrows to trace graceful arcs of light across beautiful, artfully crafted stages, before they pierce their foes. With a fun and easy touchscreen swipe-shooting gameplay mechanic, the destiny of the planet is in the player’s hands.
- Find something new every time you play in each of the 12 stages!
- Over 20 different creatures of the Vanguard will thwart your way and 10 unique bosses await your challenge at the end of the worlds!
- Collect Stars to power up your Princess and unlock new game modes!
- Simple touch controls make play fun and easy! Or connect a gamepad for an arcade-like experience!
- Shoot for the top and compete in score and ranking categories with players all around the world!
While Japan will receive physical and limited editions of the game it is unknown if there are any plans for a physical western release, we will keep you updated if any announcements are made.
A recently graduated creative writer hoping to work his way into the greater gaming sphere.