Hunt it down on the eShop
Publisher Gameplay First has confirmed that Doomsday Hunters is coming to the Switch today. If you purchase the game between now and July 27th, 2023, you can get a 15% discount, dropping the price to $15.29. Doomsday Hunters takes up 255 MB of space.
Doomsday Hunters is a roguelite twin-stick shooter where magic and post-apocalyptic future technologies collide. Set in the year 420 a.c. after a cataclysmic event. Earth no longer exists, replaced by a world with altered physics and populated by monsters, demons, aliens, and crazy robots.
Procedural generation, upgradeable weapons, spells, perks, artifacts, devices, enemies, NPCs, traps, events, and shops. Beautiful twin-stick shooter on the surface, but with depth, variety, replayability, and amazing synergies that will blow your mind!
Break the game, create powerful synergies. Destroy everything!
- Procedural generation for endless variety
- Break guns for parts or find powerful mods
- Over 160 enemies and 20 bosses
- Engage with a variety of unique characters and negotiate for your advantage
- Discover and master over 1200 items including relics, weapons, skills, perks, alien artifacts, consumables, actives, and passives