Time for the next round of Switch successor rumors, gang! Once again, please remember that none of this information is confirmed at this point. The only thing we know for sure is that Nintendo is indeed working on hardware that will supplant the Switch. The where/when/how/what are all speculation at this point. Now, with that out of the way…
The latest details on the supposed Switch successor come from insiders Nate the Hate and Andy Robinson/VGC, and they pertain to some tech specs, software and more. Here’s the round-up on what information was shared:
- the device will have an 8-inch LCD Screen
- the device will have 512GB of internal storage
- a late 2024 launch is expected, somewhere around Sept/Oct.
- the device will supposedly launch with a 3D Mario (backed up by 3-4 sources)
- the device will use a new cartridge format
So there you go, a round of expected, yet juicy inside information on the Switch successor…supposedly. How do you feel about these leaked details, and are you siding with team real or team fake?