Global game publisher CFK (headed by Chang-sig Koo) is proud to announce today (9/14) that it is releasing the official trailer and announcing the original merch to be included in physical packages of touhou gothic horror action game Koumajou Remilia Ⅱ: Stranger’s Requiem, planned for release on Nintendo Switch™ December 14th, 2023 (Thurs.), to be sold at online and offline stores.
Koumajou Remilia Ⅱ: Stranger’s Requiem is a sequel to the side-scrolling action game Koumajou Remilia: Scarlet Symphony, featuring characters from the Touhou Project series, beloved by fans around the world.
Following the previous entry into the series, popular illustrator Banpai Akira contributed to this work as well, adding a dark character design to pair with the notable atmospheric sound and gameplay improvements over the previous version of the game. In addition, the extremely talented voice actresses have returned to breathe life into the characters with their voice acting.
The official trailer for Koumajou Remilia Ⅱ: Stranger’s Requiem embodies the numerous charms of the game, from its story to its gameplay features.
- Sakuya Izayoi (Voiced by: Miyuki Sawashiro)
- Remilia Scarlet (Voiced by: Eri Kitamura)
- Patchouli Knowledge (Voiced by: Noriko Rikimaru)
- Flandre Scarlet (Voiced by: Hisako Kanemoto)
- Hong Meiling (Voiced by: Satomi Sato)
- Alice Margatroid (Voiced by: Haruka Tomatsu)
- Yukari Yakumo (Voiced by: Aya Endo)
- Ran Yakumo (Voiced by: Yu Kobayashi)
- Chen (Voiced by: Ryoko Shintani)
- Yuyuko Saigyouji (Voiced by: Hekiru Shiina)
- Youmu Konpaku (Voiced by: Ryo Hirohashi)
- Komachi Onozuka (Voiced by: Haruka Tomatsu)
- Reimu Hakurei (Voiced by: Rina Sato)
- Marisa Kirisame (Voiced by: Ryoko Shintani)
● Limited first editions with astounding contents!
CFK is currently accepting pre-orders for the Nintendo Switch™ physical package of Koumajou Remilia Ⅱ: Stranger's Requiem for the Japanese market and pre-orders for the limited first edition release. In addition to the full game, the limited first edition package includes all sorts of exclusive merch, including:
- Special edition box with new illustration from illustrator Banpai Akira
- Game manual + artbook (remake) (36 pages total)
- Original soundtrack (remaster) (2 CDs with 31 tracks total)
- Special acrylic plate with new artwork by illustrator Banpai Akira
Contents of Koumajou Remilia Ⅱ: Stranger's Requiem limited first edition package
● Collaboration with Japanese online stores and original swag
Along with opening pre-orders for the Nintendo Switch physical package of Koumajou Remilia Ⅱ: Stranger's Requiem, CFK has been working with popular online stores, such as Amazon Japan, Animate, amiami, and more, to include original merch with each pre-order package. Supplies are limited, so this merch will only be available as long as supplies last (may vary by website), and some contents may not be available outside of Japan.
In addition to this Japanese release, CFK is planning to release another physical Nintendo Switch™ edition of Koumajou Remilia Ⅱ: Stranger's Requiem for fans around the world. Details to be announced at a later date.
Koumajou Remilia Ⅱ: Stranger's Requiem was first unveiled to the public last September at the Tokyo Game Show 2022. The official website for the game is now open, introducing the various features the game has in store to players.
The previous entry into the series, Koumajou Remilia: Scarlet Symphony, became a fan favorite when the developers reworked the game with HD graphics and added new gameplay elements, taking the game to a whole new level, and Koumajou Remilia Ⅱ: Stranger's Requiem is expected to reach that same level of fandom.