Return to Shironagasu Island has been updated to Ver. 1.0.4. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Reduced loading times.
- Skip function was changed to only skip text instead of fast-forward
- Adds ability to hide the text box at any time when the player can enter inputs
- Adds support for camera shake on each screen, matching the behavior of the Steam version
- Adds support for background transitions and transition effects on each screen, matching the behavior of the Steam version
- Disables burn-in reduction function / sleep mode during the ending
System / UI
- “NEW” is now displayed next to the most recent save data file
- Improvements to UI focus
- Improves backlog scrolling
- Improves features such as Auto, Skip, and hiding text boxes
- Increases the size of the clickable pointer and fine-tunes the crossbar
- Allows for settings menu operation when the player can enter inputs
- Changes Skip function so that it can now be toggled on/off, and makes it possible to keep UI displayed while skipping
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixes various bugs
- Replaces some image ressources
- Improves some effects
- Adds some voices (Ikeda’s voice during the main Ending and the Extra Ending, and Neneko’s voice during some scenes)
- Various other adjustments.
- Adds new languages: French and Chinese (Traditional)