- Changes to allow a player to receive five candies of a randomly selected Pokémon capable of evolving with a Linking Cord when they use a Linking Cord from the bag screen.
- Changes to the research community specs so that when a player receives research data from friends, it will be possible to occasionally receive two candies instead of one. (Note: The higher your closeness with your friends, the higher the chance you’ll get two candies.)
- Adding new Relaxing Sounds and alarms. (Note: You can download them from the sleep tracking screen.)
- Adding a notice on the Sleep Research Results screen when the researcher is already at the max research rank, explaining that research EXP is converted into Dream Shards. (Notes: The current highest research rank is 50. We are currently working on the development of events and other opportunities to use Dream Shards in a new way.)
- Changes to Sleep EXP specs so that, if a helper Pokémon has reached its max level, any extra Sleep EXP earned through sleep research will be added to the “Sleep EXP Bonus Gauge.” (Note: Each time the Sleep EXP Bonus Gauge fills up (to 500 EXP), you will receive 1 Handy Candy S. Example: If you receive 100 Sleep EXP, and all five of the Pokémon on your team are at max level, then 500 EXP (100 ×5) will be added to the gauge, and you will receive 1 Handy Candy S. The Sleep EXP Bonus Gauge can be found in the following places: On the “Your Sleep Session” pop-up that displays after sleep tracking. This only applies if you had a max level Pokémon on your team when you finished sleep tracking. From a button on the upper right of the Pokémon screen. This is only viewable by users who have some EXP stored in the Bonus Gauge. Note: The current max level for Pokémon is 50.)
- Changes to show a notification mark on the home screen’s shop icon, as well as the shop screen’s General Store icon, whenever new bundles are added to the shop.
- Adjustments to the weekly rollover so that if Snorlax have already requested the same kind of food a certain number of times in a row, they will be less likely to choose the same one again.
- Changes to the Sleep Style Dex so that if a researcher evolves a shiny Pokémon, the evolved Pokémon’s shiny version will count as discovered.
Bug Fixes Specific to Android
- On Android devices, the screen brightness within the app reverting to how it was set before sleep tracking, even if the brightness was adjusted after sleep tracking.
- A closeness increase display of “+1” appearing on the Research Community screen for friends who are already at max closeness.
- Some texts displaying incorrectly, such as Pokémon nicknames and numbers of items held.