Trombone Champ has been updated to Ver. 1.24A. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Korean language support has been added! Please note: if you’ve already launched the game and selected a language in the settings menu, you’ll need to select Korean manually. If you haven’t manually selected a language, the game should default to your Nintendo Switch™ system language.
- Added two new tracks: the famous classical piece “Night on Bald Mountain” and the famous Korean folk song “Arirang.”
- New control options: you can now tilt the Joy-Con left-to-right rather than up-and-down if you wish. It’s a really interesting way to control the game! Also, for the joystick option, you can now use the “absolute” position of the stick. It’s still extremely challenging, but with a Pro Controller it may be easier than the standard joystick option…
- “She’ll Be Coming Round the Mountain” level has been adjusted to make it more playable and intuitive.
- Streamlined some control code – if you have issues with Joy-Con connectivity, please try turning off controller vibration and see if that helps.
- Adjusted some in-game logic to match recent updates for PC. The scrolling position of the track should be slightly more accurate.
- Performance optimizations for tracks that display lyrics.
- Fixed an issue where the game would revert to English if the user had manually selected Simplified Chinese.