Full reveal on May 26th
FuRyu has opened an official countdown teaser website for “PROJECT-TRITRI,” a new action RPG in the works for Switch. This game is developed by Three Rings, and features world design by Nobuteru Yuuki, character design by Raita Kazama, story by Yuura Kubota, music by Hiroki Kikuta, and creature design by Atsuko Nishida, Tomohiro Kitakaze, Megumi Mizutani.
The teaser site will fully reveal PROJECT-TRITRI on May 26th, 2022, but until then, we have some details that are shared on the site.
- revival of 90s era RPG classics for the modern age
- nostalgic and moving for the adults today who were children back then
- fun for the children of today
- playable by yourself or with everyone (1 to 3 players)
- plans to attract interest from users before release through measures such as demos
- due out Q2 2022 (planned)
*Long ago, the “Gods of Order” and the “Gods of Chaos” fought for control of the world. Great weapons fell to the land, and the world began to collapse. Each God chose a proxy—a “Warrior of the Gods”—and it was decided that a winner would be determined by the battles between warriors.
And so time passed…
Cyan, a young man living a quiet life in a small village, learns that he is a “Warrior of Chaos” chosen by the Gods, and sets out on a journey to fight against his cruel fate.*
Unique characters designed by Raita Kazama bring the story to life.
can only be created by those who possess power, and their appearance and personality are shaped by the image of their creator. They can transform into various weapons to help out their summoner.