Piofiore: Episodio 1926 getting a western Switch release on September 22nd, physical editions announced
An English localization for the Fated Memories sequel
Piofiore: Fated Memories sequel “Piofiore: Episodio 1926” is officially headed to Nintendo Switch westside on September 22nd, 2022, publisher Aksys Games and developer IDEA FACTORY have announced. On top of a digital release via the Nintendo eShop, two physical editions have been revealed: Standard ($49.99 USD) and Limited ($79.99 USD), both of which will include six full-color collectible cards featuring the game’s main characters if you manage to pick up a first-run copy. Check out everything that is included in the Limited Edition and more details on the game itself below.
- 5x7 full color art book
- 1” round enamel Lily pin w/military clutch back
- Set of seven (7) 2” vinyl stickers with Chibi artwork
- 16x22 full color exclusive cloth poster
- 3” acrylic key chain of the Piofiore men (while supplies last) (Aksys Online Store Exclusive)
Return to the city of Burlone, Italy in the thrilling sequel to Piofiore: Fated Memories!
The year is 1926. The port city of Burlone, known as the “backdoor of Europe,” is home to three powerful mafia families vying for control. Liliana Adornato is a church orphan with a hidden past that is inexorably tied to fate of the city and the unique marking on her chest. But when a new threat looms over both Burlone and Liliana, the leaders of the Falzone, Visconti, and Lao-Shu families must come together in a temporary truce to retrieve a stolen relic and restore the balance of power.
Experience the continuation of each character’s story from Piofiore: Fated Memories in five all-new episodes, a thrilling tale of mystery and murder, and an alternative what-if scenario that sheds new light on a familiar face.
- Experience the tumultuous period of history that was 1920s Italy in this fictional tale woven between real-world events.
- Three types of stories to enjoy, each with their own revelations and romances. Play through multiple times to reveal additional perspectives and alternate endings!
- A year in the life of the mafia: An advent calendar-like system allows you to play through events across the year 1926.