I'm really scanning it!
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is less than a month from launch, which is pretty damn exciting! Finding it hard to wait much longer, but you don’t want to fill your time with story spoilers? How about a few details on how amiibo work in game?
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is the latest Nintendo title to include amiibo support, and they offer up quite a variety of goodies for you to enjoy. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect from amiibo.
- complete the tutorial mission, open the main menu, and choose amiibo
- Shulk will unlock the Monado sword skin
- other amiibo will provide random items in “collectible sets”
- sets are usually groups of reagents or ingredients
- once scanned, these items get dumped on the ground, so you’ll need to quit the menu and pick them up
- up to three amiibo can be scanned per day