Dragalia Lost, Fire Emblem Heroes, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, Mario Kart Tour, Pokémon Café ReMix, and Pokémon Masters EX have all received a content update. Check out the full details for each game below via perfectly-nintendo.com.
- [Events] The following Events are now live: Special water-attuned adventurer upgrade event, Double-drops and half-stamina event for certain main campaign chapters (available until August 3rd)
Fire Emblem Heroes
- [Log-in Bonus] A new set of Daily Log-in Bonuses is now live: Voting Gauntlet (available until August 9th)
- [Manga] Chapter 241 of the official Fire Emblem Heroes manga is now available: click here to check it out! (no end date)
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- [Cookies] A returning Fortune Cookie and related set of Stamp Trade rewards are now available: Roscoe’s diner cookie, Cherry’s rockin’ cookie, dazzling duo cookie (available until August 3rd)
Mario Kart Tour
- [Tours] The 75th Tour, the Ocean Tour, is now live (available until August 10th)
- [Events] During the Ocean Tour, the reward for placing high in the ranked cup is: Watermelon Kart (available until August 10th)
- [Events] During the Ocean Tour, the Coins Aplenty event takes place on Tuesdays and Saturdays (available until August 10th)
- [Events] The latest Collect Event Tokens event is now live: cause opponents to crash, with the Tokens Aplenty event to be held on Mondays (available until August 10th)
- [Pipe] The 1st Ocean Pipe (featuring Daisy (Sailor), Mario (Swimwear), Flowery Bandwagon, Tropical Balloons (glider)) is now available (available until August 10th)
- [Store] The following is now available in the Store: Cheep Cheep Mii Racing Suit, Jukebox Buggy Pack, Glittering Parasol Pack, Birdo (White) Pack, Driver Point-Boost Tickets 10 Ticket Set, and Value Pack (available until August 10th)
- [Log-in Bonus] A new set of Daily Log-in Bonuses is now live: Summer Log-in Bonus (available until August 24th)
- [Challenges] A new set of Challenges is now available: Summer Challenges (available until August 24th)
- [Store] As part of the Summertime Celebration, all players can get better rewards at the Token Shop. Also, the golden pipe has been added to the line-up just for this tour (available until August 10th)
- [Store] A new set of Premium Challenges+ is now available for purchase (available until August 10th)
Pokémon Café ReMix
- [Stages] A new set of Main Orders is now available: 1 301 to 1 325 (no end date)
Pokémon Masters EX
- [Events] The Hoenn Villain Retweet Rally is now live. Check out this tweet for more details! (available until August 3rd)
- [Log-in Bonus] As compensation for an issue that impacted the game, all players can now claim the following as special Log-in Bonus: Gem x300 (available until August 27th)
- [Events] Due to an issue, the latest Epic Battle Event, Legendary Gauntlet, has been cancelled. It will be rescheduled at a later date.
- Update version 2.23.0 is now available, patch notes:
-Made various improvements to the in-game UI.
Improvements to the Sync Pairs Menu
-The appearance of the Sync Pairs menu has been changed.
-Sync Pairs can be trained via Upgrades in the Sync Pairs menu.
-A feature to upgrade multiple aspects of a sync pair at once has been added to some sections of the Upgrades. You can now tap on the Max Upgrade button to use multiple items required to perform a particular upgrade all at once.
-A feature to perform multiple upgrades at once has been added to some sections of the Upgrades. You can now tap on the Multiple Upgrades button and then select Level, Unlock Level Cap (Affinity in the case of Egg sync pairs), and Theme Skills to use as many of the available upgrade items for the selected upgrade as you can.
-Upgrade Gear now allows you to Level Up multiple times at once.
-You can now navigate to Bellis’s Lab via a Lab button in the Sync Pairs menu.
Reverse Item Lookup
-Some item details screens will now show the quantity of the item you have in stock.
-Some item details screens will now include the Where to Find button.
-You can now access the area info or features where you can find an item by checking its Where to Find list.
-You can now access the area info and features where Battle Points can be earned from the Battle Point Tier Reward screen.
Common Shortcut Feature
-Some screens now allow you to open the common shortcut screen, enabling you to directly access each feature.
Certain Button Adjustments
-The button that takes you to Bellis’s Lab from the Pokémon Center has been removed.
-The location of the button that takes you to Mission Bingo from the Pokémon Center has been changed.
-You can now access the Upgrades screen from some Sync Pairs details screens.
-New songs will be added to the Jukebox.
Note: You can exchange for newly added songs in the Unlock Songs menu of the Jukebox or the Exchange Items menu in the Shop.
-Tapping the screen while the reward item animation is being displayed will now let you skip to the end of the animation sequence.
-A Battle Entry section has been added to Tips.
-Fixed an issue that caused unexpected behavior to occur when a Sync Pair is flying, bouncing, or takes on a phantom or shadow presence.
-Fixed an issue for a certain Passive Skill where the effect targets were different than expected.
-Fixed an issue in which, after using a lucky cookie to give a Passive Skill that activates upon entering a battle such as Sharp Entry 1 to Sygna Suit Lusamine & Necrozma or Sygna Suit Serena & Zygarde, the Passive Skill would not activate again when the sync pair changes form with a Sync Move which should have been treated as if they re-entered the battle.
-Made minor text changes.
-Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.