Wave 2 of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Booster Course Pass, which includes 8 additional tracks, is now available. An update has been released to add support for the DLC, pushing the game to Version 2.1.0. Check out the patch notes below, which features a few changes, including the return of moving cars in Coconut Mall.
Support for DLC
- Now supports paid DLC: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course Pass, Wave 2 (two cups and eight courses).
- Increased the number of ghosts you can download from 16 to 32.
- Adjusted the extent to which a vehicle is thrown, depending on its weight.
- Further shortened the time it takes for item boxes to regenerate after another player takes them.
- Shortened the time it takes for one player to be able to pick up a coin that another player has dropped.
- Made it so that it is easier to face the way forward in mid-air when using Smart Steering.
- The cars that the Shy Guys are riding in in Wii Coconut Mall now move from time to time in all modes other than the Time Trial mode.
- Fixed issue where player could not choose a DLC course even though a player in the lobby in “Friends” has the Booster Course Pass.
- Fixed issue where player did not receive coins even though they used the Feather in Coin Runners to steal a rival’s coins.
- Fixed issue where player could receive two items from one item box in N64 Toad’s Turnpike.
The Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Booster Course Pass is automatically available to all Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack subscribers, but it can also be purchased seperately for $24.99 USD. It will include 6 waves of 8 courses released by the end of 2023.
Get racing!!! Already finished Turnip Cup.
I know you love food themed levels, Sky High Sundae is pretty great and a full anti-grav course. I know people were disappointed there were no anti-grav sections in the last pack.