MLB the Show 22 has been updated to Version 1.13 on Switch. Check out the full patch notes below.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a runner to score on a foul ball.
- Fixed a freeze that could occur in the pre-game menus.
ROAD TO THE SHOW
- Fixed an issue that could display button inputs in the incorrect order when altering/viewing CBP’s Pitch Repertoire in the front-end menus.
- Fixed several freezes that could occur when using the on-screen keyboard in co-op games.
- Added 89 new Minor League themed props. You can find them all if you search for “minorleaguekit” in the Stadium Creator Editor.
- Frame rate improvements were made to the Field of Dreams stadium.
- Fixed an audio issue that could cause a pinch hitter to be announced twice.