A lot more to do in this sequel!
Less than a week from Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince’s launch, the dev team behind the game has shared a few more details on some of the new features you can expect in the game. Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince will still provide the same puzzling, Zelda-style fun of the first adventure, but the scope has been expanded with new gameplay mechanics, mini-games, and more! Check out a breakdown for just some of the new elements below.
- allows you to brew 10 unique potions out of over 40 collectables
Magic hot air balloon
- lets you quickly revisit areas you’ve explored
- you can call the magic hot hair balloon anywhere on the map
- summon a ride by learning one of the many special songs taught by the magic bards
- one song lets you wake up the heaviest of sleepers, which ties into the main story and side-quests
- meet characters like the colosseum announcer, sleeping mermaids, chipmunk kings, troll hunters, and more