Atari is still alive and well.
Publisher Atari has announced the launch date for the puzzle platformer Kombinera, developed by Graphite Lab and Joystick. Releasing for Switch via the Nintendo eShop on April 7th for $14.99, you can check out a synopsis of the game below and a trailer above.
Control multiple colored balls simultaneously in this brain-bending puzzle platformer. It’s up to you to combine every ball and complete each perilous level. Can you solve them all? Can you save King Kombine from the Kave of Kaos?
- Progress through 300 increasingly complex puzzles.
- Encounter new hazards and abilities.
- Replay levels to achieve best times.
- Grab collectibles to unlock new levels
- Vibrant neon visual style accompanied by ambient electronic audio tracks.
- In-depth, complex, heart-tugging emotional storyline.
- Accessible controls.