There can never be enough merch!
Pokémon Center is always releasing new merch, but this week brings about news of a massive wave of goodies on the way. First up is the “Pokemon Fluffy Family” product line seen above, which launches on Oct. 1st, 2022. The line features Snorlax and Wooloo on jackets, sweat shirts, backpacks and more. You can see the complete lineup below.
- Outerwear (Snorlax) M/L 13,200 yen
- Outerwear (Snorlax) KIDS 7,700 yen
- Outerwear (Wooloo) M/L 13,200 yen
- Outerwear (Wooloo) Kids 7,700 yen
- Neck Warmer (Snorlax) 2,970 yen
- Neck Warmer Kids (Snorlax) 3,850 yen
- Neck Warmer (Wooloo) 2,970 yen
- Neck Warmer Kids (Wooloo) 3,850 yen
- Sweat shirt (Snorlax) M/L 6,600 yen
- Sweat shirt (Snorlax) Kids 4,950 yen
- Sweat shirt (Wooloo) M/L 6,600 yen
- Sweat shirt (Wooloo) Kids 4,950 yen
- Bag (Snorlax) 3,850 yen
- Bag (Wooloo) 3,850 yen
- Kids Backpack (Snorlax) 4,950 yen
- Kids Backpack (Wooloo) 4,950 yen
If that line doesn’t do it for you, perhaps some more items related to the Hisui region will tickle your fancy! Plush dolls for the Hisuian variants of Electrode, Lilligant, and Goodra are coming to Pokemon Center locations as well, and they’ll also launch on Oct. 1st, 2022. You can see the pricing on each release below.
- Hisuian Electrode Plush 2,200 yen
- Hisuian Lilligant Plush 3,520 yen
- Hisuian Goodra Plush 3,520 yen