Here's a couple Splatoon 2 tidbits which some people should find fairly interesting.
- TOSE Co., Ltd. have confirmed that they helped develop Splatoon 2
- this caused the company's shares to rise 14.4%
- Wet Floor’s ‘Inkoming!’ was the top selling single at Tower Records for the past week
- the single beat out Sumire Uesaka’s 'Odore! Kyu-kyoku Tetsugaku’ and Pastel＊Palettes’s debut single
Remember when Tequila Works said they had no plans for The Sexy Brutale on Switch? Looks like they were playing dumb on that one. A PEGI rating for a Switch version just surfaced, which means a port is indeed on the way. I wonder if this will release before RiME gets out on Switch.
A simple reminder to make sure your squid kid is always staying fresh. If you hit up the Switch online app, you can grab some exclusive gear through Splatnet 2. The gear rotates every so often, and even if a piece of clothing looks the same as something in-game, it might offer different abilities.
- composed by Yasunori Mitsuda
- will contain English lyrics
- song will convey the meaning of character relationship
The following info comes from a Famitsu interview with Square Enix’s Tetsuya Nomura...
- Nomura considers Monolith Soft boss Tetsuya Takahashi to be like a master
- Takahashi acted as a mentor and helped guide Nomura back when they were both at Square Enix
- Nomura says it was an honor to be offered the role to work on Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- aside from the two characters we’ve already seen so far, there are even more who haven’t been revealed
- Nomura designed them by thinking about the personalities of each character, their weapons, etc
- the work Nomura did for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 finished quite awhile ago