The Snack World is a "hyper casual fantasy" that is set in Snack World, a traditional fantasy world combined with convenience stores, smartphones, and other elements of the modern world. It revolves around the adventures of Chup, a wandering hero with a strong sense of justice, who is determined to get revenge against Large-Scale Leisure Facilities after it destroyed his village in response to the villagers refusing to allow eviction of the village by the former.
#NintendoSwitch and #XboxOne players can play together?! 😱😱 Yes and all stored saves are accessable on both platform with one account! 😍 Cross-Play gameplay is on the way! Please reweet if you like to watch it! 😋 #linux #pc #gaming #gamers #ue4 #gamedev #indiegame #ue4 #game pic.twitter.com/qXymx8bKw3— Black Riddles Studio (@BlackRiddles) April 23, 2018
The Crazy Justice team shared another image today, along with tweet, and both of them reconfirm the developer's dedication to cross-platform play. Switch, PC, and Xbox One players will be able to play across all platforms, and you'll be able to log in with the same character on all devices.
It's been quite some time since Sausage Sports Club was revealed for Switch, and we still don't know when the game is coming. Good news though, as the developer just shared news that the game is close to getting through Switch certification. If all goes well, we should have our release date info soon!
The kids are playing superheroes, and Cartman is determined to turn Coon and Friends into the biggest superhero franchise of all time. However, the villainous Professor Chaos emerges with an evil plan to eliminate Coon and Friends. The heroes need to work as a team to fight the chaos and terror that that grips the town.
Wondering just how well Sonic Mania has done? In a recent Famitsu feature, SEGA confirmed that the digital title has sold over a million units worldwide. Furthermore, the feature confirms that Sonic Mania Plus is going to see release in Japan as well. There will be digital and retail options, with the digital being paid DLC for the original release.
Fans have been saying that they wanted Guilty Gear on Switch, and the dev team was teasing the idea. Some of the team said they weren't sure the Switch could handle Guilty Gear, but now we see that's not the case! Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R has been confirmed for the platform at Nexon Developers Conference 2018. The global edition of the Switch version includes the Guilty Gear XX #Reload Korean version original soundtrack composed by Shin Hae Chul.
- due out on Switch August 2nd, 2018 in Japan
- Tomomi Kobayashi-illustrated characters:
Camellia (voiced by Mie Sonozaki)
Savitt (voiced by Kazuma Horie)
Poet (voiced by ???)
- Voice actors for the main characters:
Urpina (voiced by Maaya Uchida)
Leonard (voiced by Yuuma Uchida)
Balmaint (voiced by Taiten Kusunoki)
Taria (voiced by Atsuko Tanaka)
- will include additional bosses, enhanced graphics, a party formation feature, new Akitoshi Kawazu-written events, and additional advanced level battle content
- Week 11 of the event cycle has begun
- this cycle continues the Escalation Battle from last week
- the Ultra Challenge Stage is a stage for Zygarde Complete Forme
- the Great Challenge Stages are Blissey (Winking), Cradily, Chimchar (Winking), Manaphy & Talonflame
- the Daily Pokémon are Oricorio Sensu Style, Pyukumuku, Oricorio Baile Style, Mudbray & Dartrix
- One Chance Per Day stage for Frillish (Female)
- Competitive stage for Mega Alakazam
- Pokémon Safari containing Oddish, Abra, Tauros, Bounsweet, Gloom, Kadabra, Steenee, Vileplume, Alakazam & Tsareena which will run for two weeks